The FRP Hijacker Tool is a free utility application created by Gsm Hagard which is specifically designed to remove the FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy phones in a couple of steps. It can be used to repair Softbrick problems as well as factory resets. unlock FRP when in the download, dialer, and ADB mode.
Follow these easy procedures and install the Samsung FRP Hijacker Tool latest version to wipe your previous current Google account without having to access any passwords to gain control over the security of your Samsung phone.
What is FRP Hijacker Tool?
FRP Hijacker Tool is a tiny utility tool created in collaboration with GSMHAGARD. It is only available on the entire Windows OS platforms and helps unlock FRP Locks across the majority of Samsung Galaxy phones in various ways. The FRP Lock is a security option introduced on Modern Android phones.
Because of this feature, when you reset the factory settings on Samsung Galaxy phones then you must log in using your old Google ID and password. If you’ve forgotten your password or Google ID then this FRP bypass tool can be very useful to you.
If you own a Samsung phone that displays an FRP Google verification message the most effective method to get rid of the FRP lock is to remove the FRP lock is to use this kind of FRP tool. GSM Hagard FRP bypass Hijacker Tool latest along with Password is a free application that you can use to unblock Google verification on every Samsung Galaxy Android 10 Q to 5.0 Lollipop versions phone.
Samsung is the best manufacturer of smartphones across the world. All Samsung phones have Qualcomm Snapdragon, SPD, Exynos chipsets. This Samsung tool is able to handle and is compatible with all variants of chipsets that are based on Samsung Galaxy Android phones.
After the hard reset procedure, in case you’ve lost the previous active Google credentials, you created earlier and your device remains stuck at Google verification, then you need to get around FRP. FRP lock to be able to access your device again. Follow these steps to learn how to get around FRP using this tool. Samsung FRP Lock Tool.
What is FRP?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security option on Android devices running Android Operating System Version 5.1 (Lollipop) and above. This means that if your device was Factory Reset in a different way than Settings > General Administration > Reset and Factory Data Reset The Factory Reset Protection Lock is activated.
FRP Hijacker Features:
Bypassing FRP lock: This Samsung Hijacker tool is an effective tool for removing or bypassing FRP lock in downloading mode (we could also use Odin mode) without making use of any FRP or Combination files.
Soft brick fixer: It is also possible to solve your Softbrick (boot loop, or not rebooting) issue with no flashing of Firmware flash file. this FRP Unlocker can also help repair Softbrick issues on Samsung devices.
ADB operation Samsung FRP tool allows you to execute the ADB function for every Samsung phone. If you have enabled the USB debugging feature, then the FRP can be bypassed as well as factory reset with the ADB on Samsung phones.
Samsung Phones Support: FRP Hijacker latest version is compatible with all Samsung Galaxy Smartphones as well as Exynos and Snapdragon. Exynos as well as Snapdragon-powered Android devices.
To bypass FRP with Dialer: Alongside bypassing FRP lock using download mode and ADB mode it also permits the bypassing of FRP with the Phone Dialer. Simply select the dialer section and type in any number, then click Dial then you’re done.
How to Install FRP Hijacker on PC:
After downloading the Hijacker FRP tool on our website, you’ll want to install it on your PC. One thing to be aware of. The file is password-protected and you’ll need that password to open it prior to beginning the installation procedure.
- Be sure to follow the steps below to ensure that the installation is successful:
- Click here to download FRP hijacker software from Hagard v1.0 EXE.
- Click next.
- Click next, and the installation starts.
- It’s just a minutes or so.
After installation, hit the close button, and it’ll automatically create an icon for your desktop on the desktop screen.
- Double click to start.
- It’s ready for use right now.
- That’s all.
FRP Hijacker Password:
Input the password used for work inside the field for passwords. The security code will be www.gsmhagard.com (Not including any spaces). Copy-paste or type www.gsmhagard.com into the box.
How to use FRP Hijacker?
- The first step is to install the FRP software on your personal computer.
- After that, you can extract the program onto your computer making use of Winrar or 7zip. Winrar or 7zip software.
- Install this Net Framework onto your PC.
- After the framework installation has completed, begin to run “FRP Hijack.exe” from the extracted folder.
- A new setup will in progress, just click the next button.
- Then , it will require you to enter the password required to make sure that the install is completed.
- Enter the password: www.gsmhagard.com and click on the next link.
- Complete your installation process of FRP’s hijacker tool.
- When the installation process is completed, click the end to start the program.
- Your tool is now fully prepared for FRP Unlock.
- Launch FRP removal program on your PC.
- Switch off your Samsung phone.
- Then press to hold Volume Down button and Power button in tandem. After pressing the buttons, attach to the USB cables to the mobile. If your device is equipped with the Bixby (or home) button, press it as well as the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Then a alert screen will be displayed on your phone. Press all buttons.
- On the screen of the Warning, hit on the volume up button in order to enter Download Mode. download mode.
- Your phone is now in download mode.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Open your FRP tool, and then select the Scan button. It will find your phone.
- Select the option: Remove FRP or SoftBrick Fixer.
- Select your device model.
- Click on HiJACK IT.
- Take a few seconds for the system to reboot.
- That’s it.
We are getting close to finishing our article. I hope that you thoroughly enjoyed the article and have learned how to use the FRP hijacker tool to unlock every Samsung Android phone.