Qualcomm FRP Tool can be utilized to remove or unlock the lock on Qualcomm as well as any Android device, such as Huawei, Lenovo, Samsung, and many others. FRP tool is a type of program that requires download to Windows to unlock passwords and locks.
What is Qualcomm FRP Tool?
Qualcomm Unlock Tool is a no-cost Windows FRP/Pattern Removing Tool created by Gautam to get around FRP and unlock Pattern Password pin lock on every Qualcomm enabled Android phone effortlessly.
If you own a Qualcomm-powered Android phone and are looking for tools to reset and unlock your phone, you can download Qualcomm Unlock Tool the most recent version of it on your PC using the below URL. Follow our step-by-step instructions for formatting and erasing FRP lock.
It is possible to use this Gautam’s Qualcomm Service Tool to do Boot Configuration Factory Reset and Reset EFS Restore EFS Backup, erase Userdata/Cache, and remove FRP. You can also delete MI Account in just a few minutes in EDL/ADB/Download mode.
The procedure is very easy, all you need do is install this Qualcomm FRP User Lock Remove Tool on your computer after which you turn off the power and connect your mobile to the computer in EDL Mode and then choose an Erase or Format phone option in the tool, and that’s it.
- It is free to download and easy to use.
- Supported by all Windows OS.
- The support of ADB as well as Fastboot mode.
- Unlock FRP easily within a matter of minutes.
How to Use Qualcomm FRP Tool?
The Fastboot reset utility 1.2 is required to run Qualcomm-based chipsets on Android. It only works on booted devices. To boot your device first. Then, another method to bypass the tool is simple to follow. Also, take you to look at the next section below:
- The FRP Tool can be downloaded that is available here onto your Windows desktop. Then , you can extract the program.
- The device will be in fastboot mode. Turn off power on the side on the device. Press then hold down the volume up button , along with the power button. Numerous options will appear on the screen. Choose only fastboot using the volume down and up buttons.
- If you wish to direct start up fastboot, simply push and hold on the volume down button , along with the power button, and it will switch into the fastboot mode.
- Connect your device to your laptop or computer using a data cable.
- Download the file in the Download folder you downloaded in the present moment.
- Then , you can run the fastboot utility .exe.
- Following that an information box will be displayed with a different selection. Choose option 0 to use the Qualcomm tool.
- You’re done! It is possible to unlock the pattern lock in the same manner using this same device.
Qualcomm FRP Unlock Tool’s direct download links are provided below. Follow these links to download these tools right now. It’s completely free and the intuitive interface for users makes it very easy to use.