How to root Android without PC? Our website guides you to rooting Android devices using rooted apps, If you are looking for Android phone roots without a PC, then you are on the right page. our website recommends you few working apps and software that you can use to rooting android simply. The popularity of Google’s Android operating system grows with each new release and by using root apps you can root free.
Every update of the Android system brings new features towards security and functionality in the already awesome OS. Nevertheless, there is still room for improvement. One of the ways to improve the operating system is to root the device. Root-powered Android Lollipop will provide numerous benefits from the root. Rooting allows you to improve the way you use Android, unlock a lot of functionality and enhance existing features.
What is Root?
Rooting is the term tool that allows users of the Android operating system to gain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android phones. here we guide you on how to root a phone without a PC by using an app. these root apps also can safely root phones. If you want to root your Android device then use L Speed APK and Z4root APK is the best option.
What is Root Access?
Getting to the root of your Android phone means you have complete control over what you want to do with your Android phone For example, you will have the option to run Sudo commands and apps that can be run exclusively from the root.
Advantages of Root:
- Customize and take your Android phone control.
- Update and Free up your Android space.
- You can download any app you want.
- Enjoy a latest updated new operating system.
- Easily backup your Android phone data.
Disadvantages of Root:
- Rooting can be incorrect and can turn your Android phone into useless bricks.
- You will lose your Android phone warranty.
- Your Android phone is at high risk of malware and hacking.
- Some root apps are malicious.
- You may lose access to advanced security apps.
If you think about root phones manually, Then There are the top 3 one-click root apps we also mentioned and a full guide to rooting your devices with those apps. If you need to unroot your android phone, then you can also read how to run APK files & how to unroot android without a PC.
How to Root Android With Framaroot APK?
- First, download the Framaroot app on your Android phone.
- Open file manager on your Android phone. Navigate to the directory where you previously saved the APK file and tap on it.
- Then click the Install button to get the Framaroot app on your Android phone.
- After installation is complete, Click on Open button to Open the app.
- Chose Install SuperSU from the dropdown menu at the top.
- After selecting the option that supports your Android device, you will receive a message of ”success” as a result of exploit. That message mean’s our Android device is successfully rooted.
How to Root Android With KingRoot APK?
- First, download and install the KingRoot APK on your Android phone.
- After install is complete, Open KingRoot app.
- Make sure you see the Start Root button at the bottom of the display. It tells you that your device is supported.
- Click the Start button to start rooting. It may take few times to root. Once rooted, you should see “success”. King root icon on your Android phone screen.
How to Root Android With Universal Androot APK?
- Download and install the Universal Androot APK on your Android phone.
- After the installation is complete, open the Universal Androot app.
- Then select Install SuperSU from the menu at the top.
- Then select your Android version which you want to root.
- Chose ”Root temporary” Option and then click on ”Root” button.
- After process complete, you get a “Your device is rooted” message. thats you successfully rooted Android phone and Make sure you reboot your Android phone after the root process.
I hope you can easily rooting android without a PC using these android apps.