How to Run APK Files on a PC?, There are many emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player that allow you to install Android apps in your system but you can also use these Android apps without an Android emulator. Here in this article, you will learn how to run an APK file on a PC without an emulator. Learn the whole process without wasting time. In today’s guide, you are going to see how to run APK files easily and that too without Bluestacks or any PC emulator.
What is APK Emulator?
Android Emulator is a software application that allows your mobile to copy the features of Android OS to your PC. It lets you install Android apps on your computer or laptop and use them locally. It is mainly used for healing purposes.
Best APK Emulators List:
- LD Player
- Bliss OS
- Android Studio
- Remix OS Player
- Phoenix OS
How to Run?
An APK is a file that can be used to install an app on any Android device. However, no one can use this format on PC. To run APK files like this, we need to create a virtual Android-like platform on the PC. This can be done on PC using Android Emulator or App Player. There are many more app players and Android emulators that you can use and our website also provides information about what is APK file & what is XAPK file.
How to Run APK files on a PC Chrome?
Follow step by step to Run APK on a PC easily.
- First, install the Chrome browser and go to ARC Welder.
- Then add ARC Welder extension to Chrome.
- After adding ARC Welder to Chrome, you need to add a third-party file host.
- Now download the app file on your PC or laptop.
- After downloading the APK file, click Open> Select the device-tablet or phone in which you want to run your APK files.
- Next, you need to click the test button and check if your apps are running.
- Finally, click on the Launch App button and enjoy.
After applying that process your APK file runs on your PC devices.